…the dovetail, as shown in Figure 2-34.
Figure 2-32. Align FR Dovetail Adapter
Figure 2-33. Loosen Collimating Lens Set Screw
Figure 2-34. Set the SMA Mount
* Beam Parameter Product Compare Our Fibers QBH RQB QD QCR QCS Mode stripper Yes Quartz block Yes Water-cooled Yes No
* Yes No No Integrated collimating lens No No No Yes Yes Integrated sensors No No Yes No No AR-coatings 1030-1090 nm 780-1100 nm 510-550 nm 1030-1090 nm 1030-1090 nm 1530-1570 nm…
…to optimize beam launch into fiber for high optical throughput
* Well-equipped test facilities for fiber and fiber assemblies Datasheet Collimator Micro Lens Fiber Optic Assemblies Datasheet Medical OCT Fiber Optic Probes Applications Application Medical & Life Sciences --> Fiber Optical Assembly…
…unlocking and shifting the wavelength of the laser beyond the pass band of the filter. This will dramatically increase the reflected intensity back into the laser possibly causing damage. Collimating Lens Optical Element 2 Collimating Lens Optical Element 2 Optical Element 1 Optical Element 1
…divergent and asymmetric (elliptical) beam, optics are
used in the laser head to produce a collimated, elliptical beam. To reduce the complexity of downstream beam delivery
optics, each head has an adjustable output lens in order to enable smooth adjustment of the beam waist location.
--> Incoupling Optics Incoupling optics distribute laser energy into one or more process fibers. The optics can accept either a free space collimated beam or a feeding fiber from a fiber laser. It is possible to time-share or energy- share a laser between several work stations. Integrated control…
…the collimating lens setscrew on the laser.
5. Make sure the four screws holding the SMA mount to the
dovetail are lightly seated (minimal pressure applied)--the
SMA mount needs to be able to move relative to the dovetail
to peak coupling efficiency.
Collimator Micro Lens Fiber Optic Assemblies The collimating micro lens fiber optic assemblies are designed to offer either collimation of an emitted beam or focusing of a coupling beam. The assemblies can be customized with a variety of connector types and lens shapes to suit the customer's desired…
(Xe, N2, Rb) Collimating
& 90:10 Beamsplitter Beam
Fig. 1 Schematic of
…spectrum and collimating the output radiation is to use a collimation lens (e.g. FAC) and a volume-holographic-grating (VHG) that provides feedback only for a certain wavelength range1-3. This configuration forms an external cavity using two discrete elements (Fig. 1). FAC lenses are commercially…
…between mode hops
Available in wavelengths from 638 nm to 808 nm
· Incorporates both a PowerLocker® and collimating lens to roughly collimate
the output beam, simplifying integration
· Available in both single frequency (with optional ASE clean-up filters) and
…frequency mode spectrum when feedback is applied
with a VHG at several angles (VHG has 35% reflectivity and 4mm length, focal length of collimated lens 4 mm). For
the spectrum centered at 404.25nm, the side modes corresponding to the solitary laser diode are suppressed by 15dB but