…supply. All three platforms are configured for either the OEM or end user. The MX OEM head is a component and comes with an optional temperature controller and/or power supply. Additional accessories include air or water-cooling, collimator, or shutter. Fiber coupling is available with the MX MTM…
…complete with a front-panel power supply interface.
* The Genesis MX SLM-Series OEM head is a component that comes with an optional temperature controller or power supply. All Genesis MX SLM-Series lasers come with a collimator. Additional accessories include air or water-cooling and shutter…
* SuperInvar resonator for superb beam-pointing and single-frequency performance
* Distributed microprocessors with compact digital remote control for ease-of-use
* Innova Series V plasma tube for long, trouble-free lifetime
* Linear passbank power supply for lowest noise operation
Wavelengths Control and Locking with Sub-MHz Precision Page 1 Wavelength Control and Locking with Sub-MHz Precision A PZT actuator on one of the resonator mirrors enables the VerdiTM output wavelength to be rapidly tuned over a range of several GHz or tightly locked to an external frequency…
Superior Reliability & Performance · www.Coherent.com · LMC.firstname.lastname@example.org
· Ultra-low noise (ULN)
· RMS noise <0.06% for bandwidths of
10 Hz to 10 MHz
· Circular beam
· No mode-hop noise
· No warm-up period
· Wavelength 635 nm…
…in, the net effective
change is approximately -3 GHz/K . Figure 3 shows
the measured temperature-based frequency control of
Mephisto. Mode hops take place when the frequency of
the oscillating mode (as determined by the resonator)
shifts with respect to the center…
…filters (<0.1nm) also requires the laser to have a very stable
wavelength. Non-stabilized diode lasers tend to be highly subject to mode hops which can shift the laser
wavelength outside the blocking range of the filters and result in either reduced Rayleigh suppression or a
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
The PowerLocker® acts as an ultra-narrowband, wavelength-selective
filter that provides stable, controlled optical feedback into the laser.
This increases the power in the desired mode and reduces unwanted
spectral components, reducing the linewidth of…
disconnecting from the previous laser.
When trying to connect using USB the GUI will now switch to RS232 if it detects a
HOPS laser attached as a VCOM device
DataDownloadForm now reads from the root folder on the web server if it exists
The datalogger now acquires…
…power and noise during temperature changes (note that wavelength varies with the standard temperature coefficient of the diode, ~0.2 nm/°C). · ULN controls noise over the lifetime of the laser and will not develop mode-hop noise as the laser ages. · ULN does not change the spatial qualities of the…
…Koberle, F. Lison, T. Muller-Wirts, and
P. Meissner, "Precisely tunable continuous-wave terahertz source with interferometric frequency control," Rev.
Sci. Instrum. 79(4), 044702 (2008).
25. J. Kuhn, T. Colomb, F. Montfort, F. Charriere, Y. Emery, E. Cuche, P. Marquet, and C.…