Excimer Laser EnergyMax Sensors
* Unique MaxUV coating delivers increased damage threshold, long term UV exposure resistance and high repetition rate operation
* Operate over the 190 nm to 2.1 µm range
* Enable pulse energy measurements from 50 µJ to 250 mJ
* Measure single shot to 400…
Thermal SmartSensor Adapter Provides compatibility between thermal and optical sensors, and meters. The Thermal SmartSensor Adapter provides compatibility between Coherent thermal and optical sensors (LM-model sensors), and the meters listed in the meter compatibility matrix. Contact Us About This…
YAG/Harmonics and IR Sensors Very high damage threshold, large area, laser energy sensors optimized for Nd:YAG, Erbium, Ruby and Holmium lasers. Coherent YAG/Harmonics and IR EnergyMax sensors are specifically designed for use with very high energy/peak power lasers operating at low repetition…
· Large area 100 mm and 200 mm diameter, for large and divergent laser beams · kW power measurement capability · Water-cooled for improved linearity at high power · PowerMax damageresistant broadband coating with uniform spectral response · NIST-traceable high power calibration · Available in three…
Connecting the Adapter
The following illustration shows how to connect the
Thermal SmartSensor adapter to a sensor and a meter.
Connect the DB-25 connector on the end of the adapter cable
to the meter.
Connect the adapter to the sensor.
Thermal SmartSensorTM Adapter
Coherent follows a policy of continuous product improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Coherent's LabMax meters are compliant with the EU Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and Waste Electrical and…
SMA and FC Adapters
Thermal SmartSensor Adapter
600 800 1000 1200 1400 1600 1800
Calibrated @ 1000:1 ±5% @ 635 mm
Calibrated @ 1000:1…
Please Read Before Continuing
Risk factors: Except for the historical information contained here, many of the matters discussed in this Web site are forward-looking statements, based on expectations at the time they were made, that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. These risks are detailed in the “Factors That May Affect Future Results” section of our latest 10-K or 10-Q filing. Coherent assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.