LabMax-TOP Laser Power and Energy Meter (RoHS)
* Measures laser power and energy
* Ergonomic design enhances user experience
* Compatible with LM- and PM-model thermopile and optical sensors with beam position display
* Pulse energy to 10 kHz
* Data logging to onboard memory and to USB flash drive
…best choice no matter what your particular laser energy measurement need. EnergyMax sensors are compatible with:
* LabMax-Pro SSIM
* USB and RS232 models are also available Note: 10 kHz sensors are the only EnergyMax sensors not compatible with FieldMaxII…
* LabMax-Pro SSIM: The next generation of Coherent’s groundbreaking LabMax line.
* LabMax-TOP: For thermal, pyroelectric, and optical sensors; measures energy up to 10000 pps.
* LabMax-TOP: LabMax-TOP with an additional GPIB PC interface.
* LabMax-TO: Power-only version of LabMax compatible…
* Simple integration lowers implementation costs
* Fast 14-bit A/D converter supports measurement accuracy similar to that found in LabMAx-TOP meter
* Ability to log every pulse at a data rate sup to 10 kHz directly to a file (USB)
* Synchronized dual unit operation to support A/B…
…LaserSelectionGuideApplicationsExcimerLasersUVOpticalSystemsCustomerSupport Laser Measurement and Control Accessories Matrix of Recommendations LabMax-TOP Meters LabMax-TOP LabMaxmetersareidealforanyonewhoneedstoanalyzeandmonitorlaser 1104622…
…and can often eliminate the need to utilize an integrating sphere. All three Quantum EnergyMax sensors are compatible with the Coherent LabMax-TOP and LabMax-TOP with GPIB meters. Quantitative measurement of picojoule pulses is notoriously difficult, but with these low noise meters and the sensors’…
…for ambient temperature, as well as built-in wavelength compensation factors.These sensors are compatible with Coherent LabMax-Pro SSIM and LabMax-TOP meters. USB and RS232 enabled models are also available. The 25 mm and 50 mm diameter sensors accept an optional heatsink, which can be easily…
…150F HD Sensor PowerMax-Pro 150 HD Sensor PowerMax-Pro HP Sensor Power and Energy Meters FieldMaxII-TOP FieldMaxII-TO FieldMate LaserCheck LabMax-TOP LabMax-TO LabMax-Pro SSIM Reduced Price Power Meter System Kits S-1516 FieldMate + OP-2 VIS S-1544 FieldMate + PM10 S-1439 FieldMate + PM30…
…wavelength compensation factors. These sensors are compatible with Coherent LabMax-TOP, 3sigma, FieldMaxII-TOP, FieldMaxII-P, EPM1000 and EPM2000 meters. These sensors are compatible with Coherent LabMax-Pro SSIM, LabMax-TOP, FieldMaxII-TOP and FieldMaxII-P meters. USB and RS232 enabled models are…
…correct for ambient temperature, as well as wavelength compensation factors.These sensors are compatible with Coherent LabMax-Pro SSIM, LabMax-TOP, FieldMax-TOP, and FieldMaxII-P meters. USB and RS232 enabled models are also available. The 25 mm and 50 mm diameter sensors accept an optional…
Air-Cooled Thermopile Sensors to 150W (RoHS) Convection, air-cooled thermopile sensors for measuring laser power to 150W.
* 10 mW to 150W range
* Broadband and Excimer coatings
* Convective air-cooled
* 0.15 µm to 11 µm spectral range
* 19 mm and 50 mm diameter active areas
High-Sensitivity Optical Sensors (RoHS) Silicon and germanium photodiodes for laser power measurement with resolution of 1 nW.
* Silicon and Germanium photodiodes
* 0.25 to 1.54 µm range
* Fiber-optic connector (optional)
* 1000:1 attenuator (optional)
* RoHS Compliant Contact Us About…
Please Read Before Continuing
Risk factors: Except for the historical information contained here, many of the matters discussed in this Web site are forward-looking statements, based on expectations at the time they were made, that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. These risks are detailed in the “Factors That May Affect Future Results” section of our latest 10-K or 10-Q filing. Coherent assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.