…a complete drawing package for these products. LabMax-TOP (1104622) Datasheet LabMax Family Data Sheet Related Materials White Papers LabMax PC Software Installation and Quick Start Guide LabMax TOP User Manual LabMax User Manual Addendum Call 1-800-227-8840 Outside the U.S. 1-408-764-4983 Coherent…
" hreflang="x-default"> " hreflang="en-us"> " hreflang="de-de"> " hreflang="fr-fr"> " hreflang="es-es"> " hreflang="zh-cn"> " hreflang="ja-jp"> " hreflang="ko-kr"> EnergyMax Sensors Coherent EnergyMax sensors enable laser pulse energy measurement over a broader range of wavelengths, repetition…
High Repetition-Rate EnergyMax Sensors High damage threshold, large area, laser energy sensors for up to 10 kHz repetition rates.
* Unique diffuse metallic coating delivers increased damage threshold, high repetition rate operation and reduced specular reflectance
* Operate from 190 nm…
…generation of Coherent’s groundbreaking LabMax line.
* LabMax-TOP: For thermal, pyroelectric, and optical sensors; measures energy up to 10000 pps.
* LabMax-TOP: LabMax-TOP with an additional GPIB PC interface.
* LabMax-TO: Power-only version of LabMax compatible with thermal and optical sensors.…
Excimer Lasers and UV Optical Systems Laser Measurement & Control
Laser Measurement & Control
Recommendation Matrix for Excimer Lasers
METER & SENSOR COMPATIBILITY
LASER Wavelength Power Meter1 Power Sensor Energy Meter Energy…
" hreflang="x-default"> " hreflang="en-us"> " hreflang="de-de"> " hreflang="fr-fr"> " hreflang="es-es"> " hreflang="zh-cn"> " hreflang="ja-jp"> " hreflang="ko-kr"> EnergyMax-USB/RS Sensors A line of EnergyMax USB and RS232 enabled sensors in which the meter instrumentation has been miniaturized and…
Page 1 of 16 LABMAXTM USER MANUAL ADDENDUM This addendum modifies information originally published in the following documents: · LabMax-TOP User Manual (part number 1143715) · LabMax-TO User Manual (part number 1143716) Topics discussed in this addendum include: · Battery directive (this page) · Dip…
Multipurpose EnergyMax Sensors High damage threshold, large area, laser energy sensors for a wide variety of uses.
* Unique MaxBlack coating delivers increased damage threshold, high repetition rate operation and improved mechanical durability
* Operate over the 190 nm to 12 µm range
YAG/Harmonics and IR Sensors Very high damage threshold, large area, laser energy sensors optimized for Nd:YAG, Erbium, Ruby and Holmium lasers. Coherent YAG/Harmonics and IR EnergyMax sensors are specifically designed for use with very high energy/peak power lasers operating at low repetition…
Excimer Laser EnergyMax Sensors
* Unique MaxUV coating delivers increased damage threshold, long term UV exposure resistance and high repetition rate operation
* Operate over the 190 nm to 2.1 µm range
* Enable pulse energy measurements from 50 µJ to 250 mJ
* Measure single shot to 400…
Air-Cooled Thermopile Sensors to 150W (RoHS) Convection, air-cooled thermopile sensors for measuring laser power to 150W.
* 10 mW to 150W range
* Broadband and Excimer coatings
* Convective air-cooled
* 0.15 µm to 11 µm spectral range
* 19 mm and 50 mm diameter active areas
C24 Program With the Coherent C24 Program, any order that contains only C24 items will ship directly from the manufacturing site in Wilsonville, Oregon on the next business day. Use the Table below to see which products qualify. If you have any questions regarding the C24 Program, please contact us…
Please Read Before Continuing
Risk factors: Except for the historical information contained here, many of the matters discussed in this Web site are forward-looking statements, based on expectations at the time they were made, that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. These risks are detailed in the “Factors That May Affect Future Results” section of our latest 10-K or 10-Q filing. Coherent assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.