…any cleaning procedures using physical contact with the sensor.
Back to top
Method 2: Use clean wipes and optical grade solvents
If forced air isn't enough to remove debris from the sensor or if there is oil or other contaminants that are stuck to the
sensor surface, clean wipes…
Applying HALT to entire laser assemblies is arguably even
more important and insightful as a development tool in guiding the design process. With a new laser design, such as with
an ultrafast oscillator, HALT puts a laser through increasingly
high levels of…
Cleaning Procedure Pg. 10 of 10
5100 Patrick Henry Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95054
16. The nozzle assembly is held in place with magnets and positioned by two guide pins. See Figure 16. The assembly
…certification—may be one of the following, depending on model: CSA/CSA (US)/TUV, or UL/CUL.
* Comprehensive operator guide
* Optics and small parts storage case, and optics cleaning supplies
* Pre-installation documentation, and technical consultation, if necessary
* Comprehensive factory warranty…
…a complete lift with clean edges and no breaks – even at linewidths of 10 microns or less. The circuits can be fabricated using a reel-to-reel laser station with continuous motion of the web. The web motion appears “frozen” in the 30 nanosecond pulse duration. Or flying optics can be incorporated to…
…dirty optical components.
With the camera in place he could clearly see changes to beam quality, pointing
him to optics that needed to be cleaned
or replaced. "Previous to the ability to see
beam images in the optics path, we would
be forced to replace all optics at regular…
…controlled optical feedback into the laser.
This increases the power in the desired mode and reduces unwanted
spectral components, reducing the linewidth of multimode lasers or
forcing single mode lasers into single frequency operation.
SureLock Laser Selection Guide
…unique to each laser.
· Laser Safety Class (both CDRH and IEC)
· Laser power (as measured without a L01 or CH optical head)
· Diode current
· Fan angle (for units with line generation optics)
· Focus Distance
3. Also remove the USB flash drive.