…Thermopile Sensors 150W (RoHS) Fan-Cooled Thermopile Sensors 300W High Power Water-Cooled Thermopile Sensors to 5kW High-Sensitivity Optical Sensors High-Sensitivity Thermopile Sensors 2W Large Area HighPower Water-Cooled Thermopile Sensors5kW Off-the-shelf OEM Power Sensors HighPeakPower Thermopile…
…Max. Measurable Power (with thermopile sensor) 30.0 kW Max. Measurable Power (with optical sensor) 300.0 mW Min. Measurable Power (with thermopile sensor) 10 µW Min. Measurable Power (with optical sensor) 1 nW Displayable Full-Scale Power Ranges (with thermopile sensor) 3.000 mW to 30.00 kW…
Air-Cooled Thermopile Sensors to 150W (RoHS) Convection, air-cooled thermopile sensors for measuring laser power to 150W.
* 10 mW to 150W range
* Broadband and Excimer coatings
* Convective air-cooled
* 0.15 µm to 11 µm spectral range
* 19 mm and 50 mm diameter active areas
…Water-Cooled Thermopile Sensors to 5kW (RoHS) Water-cooled thermopiles designed to measure large laser diode stacks and arrays.
* Large 100 mm and 200 mm apertures
* 1W resolution
* RoHS compliant Contact Us About This Product PRICE HERE Close Water-cooled thermopiles The large-area,…
…Power Water-Cooled Thermopile Sensors Drawing Packages Click the links below to download a complete drawing package for these products. PM1k (1098392), PM3K (1098462), PM5K (1098454) PM300 (1141474) Related Materials Drawings PM Dimensions White Papers Damage Threshold of kW Thermopile Power Sensors…
…why thermopiles take several seconds to steady out after the laser is turned on. In these new PowerMax-Pro sensors, heat flows vertically through a film which is only microns thick. The result is a measurement response time below 10 μs, as compared to over 1 second for traditional thermopiles. Plus,…
…standard AA batteries. Specifications Max. Measurable Power (with thermopile sensor) 30.0 kW Max. Measurable Power (with optical sensor) 300.0 mW Max. Measurable Energy (with pyroelectric sensor) 300.0J Min. Measurable Power (with thermopile sensor) 10 uW Min. Measurable Power (with optical sensor)…
Water-Cooled Thermopile Sensors to 150W (RoHS) Compact, water-cooled laser power sensors.
* Compact designs
* Use water-cooled or air-cooled
* 19 mm and 50 mm apertures
* RoHS Compliant These compact sensors are particularly useful when space is an issue. They must be water-cooled to achieve the…
Position Sensing Water-Cooled Thermopile Sensors to 5 kW (RoHS) Sensors useful for non-visible beams.
* 100W to 5000W range
* Broadband coatings
* 0.25 to 10.6 µm spectral range
* Compact water-cooled design
* Large 38 mm or 55 mm diameter aperture
* Escellent for high-power CO2 and Nd:YAG lasers
…Max. Measurable Power (with thermopile sensor) 29.9 kW Max. Measurable Power (with optical sensor) 99.9 mW Min. Measureable Power (with thermopile sensor) 100 µW Min. Measurable Power (with optical sensor) 10 nW Displayable Full-Scale Power Ranges (with thermopile sensor) 29.9 mW to 29.9 kW (auto…
High-Peak-Power Thermopile Sensors (RoHS) Designed for use with pulsed high-peak-power, low repetition rate.
* Volume absorber
* High peak power handling capability
* 2 J/cm2 at 1064
* 19 mm aperture
* RoHS compliant Contact Us About This Product PRICE HERE Close High-Peak-Power Thermopile Sensors…
LaserCheck Handheld Power Meter (RoHS)
* Hand-held laser power meter
* Integrated sensor
* Auto-ranging with peak sample-and-hold
* Power measurement from 10 µW-10 mW
* ±8% calibrated accuracy from 400-1064 nm
* RoHS Compliant Contact Us About This Product PRICE HERE Close More…
Please Read Before Continuing
Risk factors: Except for the historical information contained here, many of the matters discussed in this Web site are forward-looking statements, based on expectations at the time they were made, that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. These risks are detailed in the “Factors That May Affect Future Results” section of our latest 10-K or 10-Q filing. Coherent assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.