Air-Cooled Thermopile Sensors to 150W (RoHS) Convection, air-cooled thermopile sensors for measuring laser power to 150W.
* 10 mW to 150W range
* Broadband and Excimer coatings
* Convective air-cooled
* 0.15 µm to 11 µm spectral range
* 19 mm and 50 mm diameter active areas
…OEM Power Sensors (RoHS) A wide variety of off-the-shelf OEM sensors covering a wide range of power.
* Small compact design
* Air- or water-cooled
* Cost effective
* 19, 35, and 50 mm apertures
* RoHS Compliant Contact Us About This Product PRICE HERE Close OEM Power Sensors…
…these sensors enable them to deliver kW level power handling capacity. They can capably measure industrial CO2 and Nd:YAG lasers at power levels from 100W up to 5 kW. Contact Us About This Product PRICE HERE Close High Power Water-Cooled Thermopile Sensors Drawing Packages Click the links below…
…Thermopile Sensors to 2W (RoHS) Provide down to 10 µW measurement resolution and a wide spectral range.
* Thermally stabilized designs
* 10 µW resolution
* 10 mm and 19 mm apertures
* RoHS compliant Contact Us About This Product PRICE HERE Close High-Sensitivity Thermopile Sensors The…
…This Product PRICE HERE Close Overview These unique position sensing thermopiles display the position of the incident beam on the sensor disk,in addition to measuring power when used with the LabMax and LabMax-Pro meters. This information allows the user to safely and precisely align the sensor…
LMC System Kits Laser measurement kits bundled together for extra savings. Contact Us About This Product PRICE HERE Close Reduced Price LMC System Kits Coherent has packaged several of its most popular products into system kits, which allows Coherent to pass along additional savings. Part Name…
…About This Product PRICE HERE Close Overview Part Name Description 1098579 FieldMaxII-TO Laser power meter (RoHS compliant) The FieldMaxII-TO laser power meter functions with a broad range of thermopile and optical sensors. Together, these sensors enable FieldMaxII-TO to measure UV, visible, and IR…
High-Peak-Power Thermopile Sensors (RoHS) Designed for use with pulsed high-peak-power, low repetition rate.
* Volume absorber
* High peak power handling capability
* 2 J/cm2 at 1064
* 19 mm aperture
* RoHS compliant Contact Us About This Product PRICE HERE Close High-Peak-Power Thermopile Sensors…
Fan-Cooled Thermopile Sensors to 300W (RoHS) Fan-cooled thermopile sensors for measurement of laser power up to 300W.
* 100 mW resolution
* 19 mm and 50 mm apertures
* RoHS compliant Contact Us About This Product PRICE HERE Close Fan-Cooled Thermopile Sensors Forced-air,…
…PM1-3-5K 100 and 5K 200 Related Materials Drawings Large-Area High-Power Water-Cooled Thermopile Sensors to 5kW (RoHS) White Papers Water-cooled Power Sensor Flow Rates Damage Threshold of kW Thermopile Power Sensors Call 1-800-227-8840 Outside the U.S. 1-408-764-4983 Coherent has locations across…
…About This Product PRICE HERE Close Air-Cooled Thermopile Sensors These unique position sensing thermopiles display the position of the incident beam on the sensor disk, in addition to measuring power when used with the LabMax and LabMax-Pro meters. This information allows the user to safely and…
…Thermopile Sensors to 150W (RoHS) Compact, water-cooled laser power sensors.
* Compact designs
* Use water-cooled or air-cooled
* 19 mm and 50 mm apertures
* RoHS Compliant These compact sensors are particularly useful when space is an issue. They must be water-cooled to achieve the full power…
Please Read Before Continuing
Risk factors: Except for the historical information contained here, many of the matters discussed in this Web site are forward-looking statements, based on expectations at the time they were made, that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. These risks are detailed in the “Factors That May Affect Future Results” section of our latest 10-K or 10-Q filing. Coherent assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.