…resistance of a thermopile with the response speed of a semiconductor photodiode. This high-speed, thin film sensor technology for laser power measurement (50 mW to 15 kW). Its unique thermal flow design enables fast, high power measurmeent, with high damage resistance. The sensor is so fast, less…
* Instrumentation platform is compatible with thermopiles and optical sensors and can be adapted to most power sensors that Coherent manufactures.
* Displays beam position with position-sensing quadrant thermopiles (with LM-model sensors like LM-10)
* High resolution 24-bit A/D converter…
Air-Cooled Thermopile Sensors to 150W (RoHS) Convection, air-cooled thermopile sensors for measuring laser power to 150W.
* 10 mW to 150W range
* Broadband and Excimer coatings
* Convective air-cooled
* 0.15 µm to 11 µm spectral range
* 19 mm and 50 mm diameter active areas
…About This Product PRICE HERE Close High-Sensitivity Thermopile Sensors The PS10 and PS19 model sensors are thermally stabilized, amplified thermopile sensors with a broad spectral response, high sensitivity, and a large active area. These sensors are ideal for measuring small laser diodes and HeNe…
…Thermopile Sensors (Long Pulse Joules)................................... 4-7 4-6. MEASURE ENERGY: Thermopile Sensors (Long Pulse - Active)................................ 4-8 4-7. MEASURE ENERGY: Thermopile Sensors (Long Pulse - After Pulse)........................ 4-8 4-8. STATS: Thermopile and…
…thermopiles and PowerMax-Pro sensors. Laser Power and Energy Meter LabMax-Pro SSIM Features: · Laser power and energy meter · Compatible with PowerMax-Pro and PM Model thermopiles, LM model position-sensing thermopiles, LM-2 & OP-2 optical sensors, and EnergyMax DB-25 pyroelectric energy sensors…
…Energy Sensors USB/RS Energy Sensors DB-25 Power Sensors USB/RS Power Sensors LabMax-Pro Power Meters compatible with PM & PS Model Thermopile Sensors Power Meter compatible with LM Model Thermopile Sensors Power Meters need the Thermal SmartSensor Adapter to use LM Model Thermopile Sensors PM…
…Thermopile Sensors 150W (RoHS) Fan-Cooled Thermopile Sensors 300W High Power Water-Cooled Thermopile Sensors to 5kW High-Sensitivity Optical Sensors High-Sensitivity Thermopile Sensors 2W Large Area HighPower Water-Cooled Thermopile Sensors5kW Off-the-shelf OEM Power Sensors HighPeakPower Thermopile…
Fan-Cooled Thermopile Sensors to 300W (RoHS) Fan-cooled thermopile sensors for measurement of laser power up to 300W.
* 100 mW resolution
* 19 mm and 50 mm apertures
* RoHS compliant Contact Us About This Product PRICE HERE Close Fan-Cooled Thermopile Sensors Forced-air,…
…Thermopile Sensors (RoHS) Designed for use with pulsed high-peak-power, low repetition rate.
* Volume absorber
* High peak power handling capability
* 2 J/cm2 at 1064
* 19 mm aperture
* RoHS compliant Contact Us About This Product PRICE HERE Close High-Peak-Power Thermopile Sensors These sensors are…
Position Sensing Water-Cooled Thermopile Sensors to 5 kW (RoHS) Sensors useful for non-visible beams.
* 100W to 5000W range
* Broadband coatings
* 0.25 to 10.6 µm spectral range
* Compact water-cooled design
* Large 38 mm or 55 mm diameter aperture
* Escellent for high-power CO2 and Nd:YAG lasers
…Air-Cooled Thermopile Sensors These unique position sensing thermopiles display the position of the incident beam on the sensor disk, in addition to measuring power when used with the LabMax and LabMax-Pro meters. This information allows the user to safely and precisely align the sensor and the beam…
Please Read Before Continuing
Risk factors: Except for the historical information contained here, many of the matters discussed in this Web site are forward-looking statements, based on expectations at the time they were made, that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. These risks are detailed in the “Factors That May Affect Future Results” section of our latest 10-K or 10-Q filing. Coherent assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.