…applications with state-of-the-art pulse control and synchronization features. Pulses can be triggered on-demand with low jitter ( Features & Benefits
* 1064 nm, 532 nm or 355 nm
* High power and burst mode for high throughput at significantly reduced TCO
* High energy at high repetition rates…
…out, 1 to 5V pulse Trigger (syncs to drum rotation), 0 to 5V pulse Detector signal outpur, 0 to 13V maximum A/D contorl signal out, 1 to 5V pulse Trigger (syncs to drum rotation), 0 to 5V pulse Detector signal outpur, 0 to 13V maximum A/D contorl signal out, 1 to 5V pulse Trigger (syncs to drum…
…signal out, 0-5V pulse. Trigger (syncs to drum rotation), 0-5V pulse. Detector signal output, 0-13V maximum. A/D Control signal out, 0-5V pulse. Trigger (syncs to drum rotation), 0-5V pulse. Detector signal output, 0-13V maximum. A/D Control signal out, 0-5V pulse. Trigger (syncs to drum rotation),…
…OD = 2.3 Maximum Frame Rate (FPS) 25 (live video, no calculations), 15 (capture with calculations) Modes of Operation Pulsed, CW default Pixel Size (µm) 30 x 30 Pulsed Mode Trigger Methods Trigger In (TTL) Saturation CW (at 1064 nm) 3.5 mW/cm2 (with LDFP), 50 µW/cm2 (without LDFP) Saturation CW (at…
…for the strongest and weakest signals, a front panel attenuator adjustment and intensity readout quickly afford accurate readings. No special triggering modes or setups are required for pulse capture. The WaveMaster is portable with AC and battery power. The large, easy-to-read display is backlit…
…ns <0.95 ns <0.69 ns <0.85 ns Spatial Mode TEM 00 (M 2 < 1.25) Beam Diameter (Gaussian Fit, 1/e2) 3.5 mm 2.5 mm 2 mm Polarization Linear Jitter (between sequential pulses, gating mode) < ±2 ns Jitter (trigger to laser pulse, single pulse triggering) < ±2 ns < ±5 ns < ±2 ns < ±5 ns Laser Assembly…
…with two new high-speed sampling modes when used with the PowerMax-Pro sensor technology (patent pending).
* High-speed mode offers continuous sampling at 20 kHz (a sample every 50 microseconds), enabling real-time analysis of modulated or pulsed systems.
* Snapshot mode provides burst sampling at a…
Returns FHG measured temperature in °C.
PRINT TRIGGER MODE
Returns the status of the trigger mode.
0 = internal trigger mode.
1 = external trigger mode.
2 = front panel trigger mode.
PRINT UV ENERGY
Returns the calibrated output UV…
Internal triggering refers to finding a trigger automatically from the
The trigger level setting helps filter out low-level noise that can
cause false triggering from the sensor. The trigger…
· Trigger states and the trigger annunciator (this page)
· Digital tuning feature use in Statistics mode (this page)
· USB driver installation (this page)
and the Trigger
Two segments are dedicated to the indication of the trigger state…
…· Trigger states and the trigger annunciator (this page)
· Pulsed thermopile Joules mode (p. 5-2)
· Pyroelectric Watts mode (p. 5-2)
· Negative power display (p. 5-3)
· Digital tuning feature use in Statistics mode (p. 5-4)
· USB driver installation (p. 5-4)
…Pulsed Thermopile Joules mode trigger
Gets the sensitivity level of the Pulsed Thermopile
Joules mode trigger.
Selects the Pulsed Thermopile Joules mode trigger