* SuperInvar resonator for superior passive stability
* Single-frequency option for narrow linewidth and long coherence length
* Intracavity aperture for precise mode control
* Low-noise linear passbank power supply
* Compact digital remote control
* Innova Series V plasma tube for long trouble-free…
…and stored, or printed to any Windows printer. BeamMaster can measure focused beam spots as small as 3 µm with 0.1 µm resolution, and has an aperture as large as 9 mm with 1 µm resolution for larger beams. Measurements can be made from 190-1100 nm (Si-Enhanced) and from 800-1800 nm (InGaAs).…
…Sensors to 5kW (RoHS) Measure industrial CO2 and Nd:YAG lasers at power levels up to 5 kW.
* 1W resolution
* 50 mm aperture
* RoHS compliant Water-cooling and careful thermal management within these sensors enable them to deliver kW level power handling capacity. They…
* 100W to 5000W range
* Broadband coatings
* 0.25 to 10.6 µm spectral range
* Compact water-cooled design
* Large 38 mm or 55 mm diameter aperture
* Escellent for high-power CO2 and Nd:YAG lasers
* RoHS Compliant Contact Us About This Product PRICE HERE Close Overview These unique position…
…following table outlines the average power handling capability of the sensors when used with optional user installable heat sinks. Sensor Model Aperture (mm) Wavelength (nm) No Heat sink (W) Small Heat sink (W) Medium Heat sink (W) Large Heat sink (W) J-50MB-YAG 50 1064 20 NA NA 48 J-25MB-IR 25 1064…
…detector has a flat spectral response. c. These limits can be reduced by a factor of 10 (higher sensitivity) by user-removal of the light-restricting aperture in front of the detector. d. The maximum divergence limit is fixed by the inability to accurately locate the internal waist when the internal…
…Connect common fiber terminations to threads around entrance apertures. FC and SMA fiber optic adapters are available for several sensor models. Part numbers 1098589 and 1098339 thread onto the 3/4-32 threads around the entrance apertures of the LM-2, OP-2, LM-3, LM-10, and LM-150 FS sensors. These…
…Thermopile Sensors to 150W (RoHS) Compact, water-cooled laser power sensors.
* Compact designs
* Use water-cooled or air-cooled
* 19 mm and 50 mm apertures
* RoHS Compliant These compact sensors are particularly useful when space is an issue. They must be water-cooled to achieve the full power…
…Sensors to 5kW (RoHS) Water-cooled thermopiles designed to measure large laser diode stacks and arrays.
* Large 100 mm and 200 mm apertures
* 1W resolution
* RoHS compliant Contact Us About This Product PRICE HERE Close Water-cooled thermopiles The large-area, water-cooled thermopiles…
…OEM sensors covering a wide range of power.
* Small compact design
* Air- or water-cooled
* Cost effective
* 19, 35, and 50 mm apertures
* RoHS Compliant Contact Us About This Product PRICE HERE Close OEM Power Sensors Coherent offers a variety of off-the-shelf OEM sensors that…
…to 10 µW measurement resolution and a wide spectral range.
* Thermally stabilized designs
* 10 µW resolution
* 10 mm and 19 mm apertures
* RoHS compliant Contact Us About This Product PRICE HERE Close High-Sensitivity Thermopile Sensors The PS10 and PS19 model sensors are thermally…
…Linearity (%) ±5 ±5 ±5 ±5 ±5 ±5 Spectral Compensation Accuracy (%) ±3 ±3 ±3 ±3 ±3 ±3 Spatial Uniformity (%) ±5 ±5 ±5 ±5 ±5 ±5 (center 75% of aperture; 2.5 mm beam) Calibration Wavelength (nm) 810 810 810 810 810 810 Cooling Method Water/Air (intermittent) Water/Air (intermittent) Fan Fan Water/Air…
Please Read Before Continuing
Risk factors: Except for the historical information contained here, many of the matters discussed in this Web site are forward-looking statements, based on expectations at the time they were made, that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. These risks are detailed in the “Factors That May Affect Future Results” section of our latest 10-K or 10-Q filing. Coherent assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.