…of marketing laser selections Compact base built for 19” rack-mounted components Laser controls front mounted for ease of operator interface Dual enclosures for power distribution and optional features Flexible for custom solutions Low operating costs with actively air-cooled and efficient lasers
…and large active area make these detectors useful with virtually all commercial, scientific, and medical lasers operating in the visible, near infrared and far infrared, including CO2 lasers at 10.6 μm. Drawing Packages Click the links below to download a complete drawing package for these products.…
* 0.25 to 10.6 µm spectral range
* Compact water-cooled design
* Large 38 mm or 55 mm diameter aperture
* Escellent for high-power CO2 and Nd:YAG lasers
* RoHS Compliant Contact Us About This Product PRICE HERE Close Overview These unique position sensing thermopiles display the position of…
…CO2 and Nd:YAG lasers at power levels up to 5 kW.
* 1W resolution
* 50 mm aperture
* RoHS compliant Water-cooling and careful thermal management within these sensors enable them to deliver kW level power handling capacity. They can capably measure industrial CO2 and…
Please Read Before Continuing
Risk factors: Except for the historical information contained here, many of the matters discussed in this Web site are forward-looking statements, based on expectations at the time they were made, that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. These risks are detailed in the “Factors That May Affect Future Results” section of our latest 10-K or 10-Q filing. Coherent assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.