…compact thermoelectrically cooled diode laser providing excellent wavelength and power stability for applications that demand consistency.
* Coherent’s line of Lasiris structured light ColdRay projectors offers long laser lifetime and excellent wavelength, power and pointing stabilities.
Compass 115M CW green laser with best performance-to-price ratio featuring excellent laser beam parameters and output powers of 5 mW, 10 mW, 15 mW and 20 mW. Excellent laser beam parameters, highest unit-to-unit consistency, hands-free operation plus superior reliability and lifetime make the…
…and 594 nm at output powers up to 200 mW. The Sapphire laser platform delivers a high quality, diffraction-limited beam (TEM00, M² < 1.1) with excellent pointing stability - a prerequisite for efficient and stable fiber coupling. Sapphire FP lasers provide solutions to life sciences, metrology and…
…in the near ultra-violet region making it ideal for an array of fiber optic probes used in a variety of UV-VIS spectroscopy applications.
* Excellent geometric specifications
* Designed for single-mode operation in the near UV-visible wavelength range
* Available in 125 µm clad diameter Contact…
…µJ at 1030 nm, 300 µJ at 515 nm, 100 µJ at 343 nm
* Short pulses ~ 1 ns range
* Pulse on demand, repetition rates from single-shot up to 2 kHz
* Excellent beam quality: TEM00/M2 500 >300 >100 Pulse Energy Variation ptp (%) (after 10 sec. over 10 sec.) ±5 Pulse Repetition Rate (Hz) up to 2000 Pulse…
…also offers a mixed gas (Ar+Kr) option for those looking to maximize their wavelength coverage in a single package. The INNOVA 70C has earned an excellent reputation as a laboratory and industrial workhorse. It provides a unique combination of high performance and affordability for applications such…
…industrial design process ensures high system uptime and low maintenance.
* Automated hands free operation
* High average and high peak power for excellent fluorescent yield and efficiency
* GDD dispersion compensated output for optimized peak power at the sample plane
* Secondary output standard…
Coherent has locations across the globe that are available to provide support for any product, service or inquiry.
5100 Patrick Henry Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA
Please Read Before Continuing
Risk factors: Except for the historical information contained here, many of the matters discussed in this Web site are forward-looking statements, based on expectations at the time they were made, that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. These risks are detailed in the “Factors That May Affect Future Results” section of our latest 10-K or 10-Q filing. Coherent assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.