…FieldMate, FieldMaxII, LabMax, LabMax-Pro meters and are also useful for carrying other products like our PowerMax-USB and EnergyMax-USB sensors. Carrying and Storage Cases Soft carrying case for FieldMate.
* 1212401 - Soft Carrying Case for FieldMate
* 1122466 - Soft Carrying Case for FieldMaxII,…
* LabMax-Pro SSIM
* USB and RS232 models are also available Note: 10 kHz sensors are the only EnergyMax sensors not compatible with FieldMaxII due to the high repetition rate. Contact Us About This Product PRICE HERE Close All Energymax Laser Sensors Products Excimer Laser EnergyMax…
…products. Contact Us About This Product PRICE HERE Close All Instrument Accessories Products 1000-1Attentuator Soft carrying cases for FieldMate, FieldMaxII, and LabMax Energy Sensor Damage Test Slides EnergyMax Heat Sink Accessories Fiber Optic Connector Adapters Replacement AC Power Adapters…
…Name AC Power Adapter AC Power Adapter Description AC Adapter for LaserMate, FieldMaster, LabMaster Ultima AC Adapter for FieldMate, FieldMax, FieldMaxII, LabMax, and 3sigma Part Number 1061482 1105427 Price call call Call 1-800-227-8840 Outside the U.S. 1-408-764-4983 Coherent has locations across…
Air-Cooled Thermopile Sensors to 150W (RoHS) Convection, air-cooled thermopile sensors for measuring laser power to 150W.
* 10 mW to 150W range
* Broadband and Excimer coatings
* Convective air-cooled
* 0.15 µm to 11 µm spectral range
* 19 mm and 50 mm diameter active areas
C24 Program With the Coherent C24 Program, any order that contains only C24 items will ship directly from the manufacturing site in Wilsonville, Oregon on the next business day. Use the Table below to see which products qualify. If you have any questions regarding the C24 Program, please contact us…
Thermal SmartSensor Adapter Provides compatibility between thermal and optical sensors, and meters. The Thermal SmartSensor Adapter provides compatibility between Coherent thermal and optical sensors (LM-model sensors), and the meters listed in the meter compatibility matrix. Contact Us About This…
LMC System Kits Laser measurement kits bundled together for extra savings. Contact Us About This Product PRICE HERE Close Reduced Price LMC System Kits Coherent has packaged several of its most popular products into system kits, which allows Coherent to pass along additional savings. Part Name…
High-Sensitivity Optical Sensors (RoHS) Silicon and germanium photodiodes for laser power measurement with resolution of 1 nW.
* Silicon and Germanium photodiodes
* 0.25 to 1.54 µm range
* Fiber-optic connector (optional)
* 1000:1 attenuator (optional)
* RoHS Compliant Contact Us About…
Multipurpose EnergyMax Sensors High damage threshold, large area, laser energy sensors for a wide variety of uses.
* Unique MaxBlack coating delivers increased damage threshold, high repetition rate operation and improved mechanical durability
* Operate over the 190 nm to 12 µm range
YAG/Harmonics and IR Sensors Very high damage threshold, large area, laser energy sensors optimized for Nd:YAG, Erbium, Ruby and Holmium lasers. Coherent YAG/Harmonics and IR EnergyMax sensors are specifically designed for use with very high energy/peak power lasers operating at low repetition…
Excimer Laser EnergyMax Sensors
* Unique MaxUV coating delivers increased damage threshold, long term UV exposure resistance and high repetition rate operation
* Operate over the 190 nm to 2.1 µm range
* Enable pulse energy measurements from 50 µJ to 250 mJ
* Measure single shot to 400…
Please Read Before Continuing
Risk factors: Except for the historical information contained here, many of the matters discussed in this Web site are forward-looking statements, based on expectations at the time they were made, that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. These risks are detailed in the “Factors That May Affect Future Results” section of our latest 10-K or 10-Q filing. Coherent assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.