…modelocked UV lasers, ranging from 8W to 24W. Quasi-CW UV lasers of high power: 8W, 10W, 16W and 24W. Especially the 16W and 24W versions give access to applications and process speeds which were impossible in the past. Contact Us About This Product close PRICE HERE Modelocked UV Laser Paladin…
…closes the gap between the low power Matrix and the high power AVIA at a ground breaking price point. It offers up 20W @ 355nm for demanding industrial applications in rough environments sharing the PureUV active laser cleaning engine with other Coherent UV lasers. The all-in-one-box design of the…
…PowerTrack™ over a 30-minute period following a one-hour warm-up. Innova 300C MotoFreD Power Specifications SHG 1 High Power Option
* Fundamental 2 Wavelength (nm) Power (W) Wavelength (nm) Power (W) Wavelength (nm) Power (W) Multiline Visible 5.00 264.3 0.02 264.3 0.02 528.7 0.35 257.2 0.10 257.2…
* Picosecond actively Q-switched laser
* Wavelength in the Green and the IR (VIS and UV upon request)
* 2.5W, 5W or 6W of power at 1064 nm
* 1W, 1.5W, 3W or 3.75W of power at 532 nm
* Single pulse trigger
* 50 kHz or 125 kHz frequency set point
* High repetition frequencies…
Coherent has locations across the globe that are available to provide support for any product, service or inquiry.
5100 Patrick Henry Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA
Please Read Before Continuing
Risk factors: Except for the historical information contained here, many of the matters discussed in this Web site are forward-looking statements, based on expectations at the time they were made, that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. These risks are detailed in the “Factors That May Affect Future Results” section of our latest 10-K or 10-Q filing. Coherent assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.