…applications. If you have requirements for one or more of the following, a Coherent ion laser may be the right solution for your application:
* Continuous wave radiation at one or more of the available Argon or Krypton transitions which span the spectrum from the UV to the IR
* Relatively high…
…Linear passbank power supply for lowest noise operation
* Multiline output to 8 W tunable, 10 W in a pumping configuration
* Argon or Krypton models, including Krypton models optimized for Violet or UV wavelengths
* PowerTrack™ automatic active cavity stabilization for maximum power, best transverse…
…Sealed-Mirror (TSM). DBW lasers offer the complete wavelength range, providing maximum flexibility, single-wavelength, and single-frequency. TSM lasers provide single-line and single-frequency performance, in either the UV-only or visible-only regime. TSM lasers carry some performance advantages…
…in the multi-watt regime
* Argon, Krypton, and Mixed-gas models Datasheet INNOVA 70C Applications Application Process Material Life Sciences Scientific Confocal Microscopy Flow Cytometry Laser Doppler Velocimetry Fluorescence Excitation Dye Laser Ti:Sapphire Laser --> Features & Benefits Power…
…multiline visible and IR, are TEM00. 2 All beam specifications are measured at specified output powers at 514.5 nm for argon lasers and 47.1 nm for krypton lasers. 3 Beam diameter is measured at the output-coupler mirror. 4 Inside the resonator, the beam waist is located at the flat high reflector.…
Coherent has locations across the globe that are available to provide support for any product, service or inquiry.
5100 Patrick Henry Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA
Please Read Before Continuing
Risk factors: Except for the historical information contained here, many of the matters discussed in this Web site are forward-looking statements, based on expectations at the time they were made, that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. These risks are detailed in the “Factors That May Affect Future Results” section of our latest 10-K or 10-Q filing. Coherent assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.