EnergyMax Sensors Coherent EnergyMax sensors enable laser pulse energy measurement over a broader range of wavelengths, repetition rates, pulse energies and beam diameters. Superior performance characteristics such as high damage resistance, and high repetition rates combined with large active…
…measures energy up to 300 pps.
* FieldMaxII-P: Energy-only version of FieldMaxII for use with pyroelectric sensors and pulse lasers.
* FieldMaxII-TO: Power-only version of FieldMaxII for use with thermal and optical sensors.
* FieldMate: This meter provides an economical way to perform laser power…
Excimer Laser EnergyMax Sensors
* Unique MaxUV coating delivers increased damage threshold, long term UV exposure resistance and high repetition rate operation
* Operate over the 190 nm to 2.1 µm range
* Enable pulse energy measurements from 50 µJ to 250 mJ
* Measure single shot to 400…
LabMax-TOP Laser Power and Energy Meter (RoHS)
* Measures laser power and energy
* Ergonomic design enhances user experience
* Compatible with LM- and PM-model thermopile and optical sensors with beam position display
* Pulse energy to 10 kHz
* Data logging to onboard memory and to USB flash drive
* 380-1095 nm wavelength range
* RS-232 interface Contact Us About This Product PRICE HERE close Pulse and CW Wavelength Measurement The WaveMaster measures the wavelength of both CW and pulsed lasers of any repetition rate. The wavelength can be displayed in GHz, wavenumbers, or nanometers with…
EnergyMax Laser Sensors A full range of pyroelectric energy sensors capable of measuring pulsed lasers across a wide range of wavelengths, energies, and repetition rates. EnergyMax-USB/RS Sensors EnergyMax sensors with instrument electronics miniaturized and integrated within the sensor head cable…
…the IR using a single diffuser and provides very high energy or peak power handling capability used in medical procedures.
* J-50MB-IR operates from 500 to 2940 nm and provides high damage threshold for long pulse lasers often
* Enable pulse energy measurements from 1 mJ to 10J (contact factory for…
…threshold, large area, laser energy sensors for a wide variety of uses.
* Unique MaxBlack coating delivers increased damage threshold, high repetition rate operation and improved mechanical durability
* Operate over the 190 nm to 12 µm range
* Enable pulse energy measurements from 300…
…sensors contain miniaturized meter electronics and a high speed USB interface that are integrated within the sensor cable. Coherent’s entire range of high performance EnergyMax-USB sensors enable the measurement of the energy per pulse or average power of pulsed lasers from the nanojoule to the…
…threshold, large area, laser energy sensors for up to 10 kHz repetition rates.
* Unique diffuse metallic coating delivers increased damage threshold, high repetition rate operation and reduced specular reflectance
* Operate from 190 nm to 2.1 µm
* Enable pulse energy measurements from…
…sensors contain miniaturized meter electronics and an RS-232 interface that are integrated within the sensor cable. Coherent’s entire range of high performance EnergyMax-RS sensors enable the measurement of the energy per pulse or average power of pulsed lasers from the nanojoule to the multi-joule…
…(150 µsec for the CMOS camera types and 20 µsec for the InGaAs LaserCam-HR) and the repetition rate of the laser, the trigger delay feature assists in assuring that a valid laser pulse is captured on the camera during the cameras exposure time. The LaserCam-HR and LaserCam-HR-UV have a default…
Coherent has locations across the globe that are available to provide support for any product, service or inquiry.
5100 Patrick Henry Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA
Please Read Before Continuing
Risk factors: Except for the historical information contained here, many of the matters discussed in this Web site are forward-looking statements, based on expectations at the time they were made, that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. These risks are detailed in the “Factors That May Affect Future Results” section of our latest 10-K or 10-Q filing. Coherent assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.